Tuesday, October 18, 2011

To My Wife

she asked me if i knew what i was doing.
but by this time my mind has strayed so far from our conversation
i didnt understand if she was asking me about the assignment
or my life.
so i answered back with an " i really don't know"
because either waythat would've been the correct choice of words...

see i spend my days dreaming of a future that isnt so distant
where random instances of passion isnt so instant and imagined.
i'll crave for the day i'll be a has been
when those words are attacted at the beginning of...loving you.

because no i don't really know what i want to do with my life.
my destiny is always in the stages of revise and rewrite.
and Yes maybe at this time...

my major is undeclared.

but if want to know the scent that flouishes you when loves in the air.
i'll be there to pinpoint the colors in your eyes
and tell you that i'll never give you anything less than,
more than of being alright.

i promise to provide you with the nesecities you need and some luxuries you disere, ill never be tired out by how lovin you can be. and the thought of Me being with Her
instead of with YOU
because youre over There
and IM over here
makes You wanna make HER bleed........?

i mean...

i promise i'll keep you smiling,
whether its with my comedy or romantics
ill never not show my antics
of affection and passion

see.. i would love to say that i'll be wealthy.
that i'll be a well knowned persona
that i've helped in the lives of many.
i would strive for titles of these any.

but when im 107( i expect medicine to keep us living healthier, and longer)
i want to just say...

for the past 80 something years and forever after. after my bones have disipated into the ground and a mound of dirt is all that remains of my remains,
when im standing at the heavenly gates and asked if i knew what i was doing.
i don't wanna be confused into saying "i really don't know."
when face to face with the creator and asked what did i do with my existence.
after a hundred years and countless blessings,
through tysunamis, tornados, valcanos,poverty and idoltry
and all the times ihad to search for something to call true.
at the end of my time, i want to reply...
loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment